BI lead a national initiative to design and develop a strategy setting the main investment guidelines for a governmental entity in Jordan, and the various investment-related agencies. BI cooperated with an international consulting firm in undertaking this assignment, which included the following:
- A comprehensive countrywide assessment & analysis of the current situation, covering the performance in attracting investments, market review & trends, macro-environmental analysis and competition analysis.
- Benchmarks against best practices & global success stories.
- Strategic and visioning sessions with key stakeholders of investment in Jordan, to identify SWOTs, and strategic priorities.
- Focus-groups around the identified strategic pillars to pinpoint obstacles, areas of improvement…etc, in addition to identifying potential roadmaps to reach solutions - with subject matter experts.
- An implementation plan along with an investment strategy corresponding to identified strategic pillars and national priorities.